We have set aside enough money to complete the ground floor this year and will really push to get the loft finished next winter. After that it is doors and windows. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel; after three years this project is still keeping us entertained.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
The last bit of structural repair to the barn has been made...alsmost. Yesterday Aaron and I finished replacing the rotted posts that support the loft.
We have one more section of top plate to replace on the South wall and then we can start replacing the floor.
Posted by Mike at 9:12 AM
Monday, December 12, 2011
Posted by Mike at 9:10 AM